Creating a strong stock portfolio can be a hard job and I am going to explain how to…
- You can not just rely on one industry as if that industry failed would your portfolio survive?
- If you are starting of adding some stocks with stability will help. Do not just rely on these as they are not going to make you all the money.
- Add some stocks that you think are going to go down (In my next post) and short them as stocks are not always going to go up! (Shorting is betting against the stock)
- Add some stocks that are known to give out dividends as this will slowly increase your portfolio value.
- Do not invest all your money into one stock whatsoever!!!