Apple is seen as the biggest company in the technology industry with the iPhone as their trademark product. I have found that with recent leaks of the possible iPhone 7 design that apple are planning to only allow wireless headphones by cutting the headphone port! How will this affect the stock price you ask?
Well… wireless headphones are around 100-200 dollars more expensive than normal headphones. This will mean that you will have to put an extra $200 to listen to music on your iPhone 7. This will surely affect sales of the iPhone and therefore, bring down apple’s stock price.
Today I’m going to be telling you the top 5 shorts which I believe you should buy. For those of you wondering what the heck is a short, it is when you bet against a stock (hoping it will drop).
1.Bank Of America, Bank of America is going to crumble any year now. It has been slowly falling for years now and in 2016 all markets are expected to fall more than 10% so surely this will hammer Bank Of America. Listed at around $13 this will fall!
2. Pfizer Inc, The pharmaceutical industry in the last couple of years has been something of a dream. Always rising but there is an end to everything but knowing when is when you make money! I think that the end of the mountain is coming around very soon and when it does it will keep on falling and not stop!
3.Coca-Cola Co, the beloved coke is slowly not being as loved due to governments implementing a tax on sugary drink etc. This will evidently have an effect on Coca-Cola and therefore, affect their sales. This will not be good for profit and, therefore, have an effect on the price!
4. Twitter Inc, Twitter is in one of the most competitive markets and new markets in the world. Usually, there are many big containers but not in the social media market. Facebook is the giant owning Instagram adding up to 1.3 billion people using their services whereas the rest of the social media world add up to around 400 million. Surely Twitters stock price has been affected by this and you are right! Soon twitter will drop and when it does everyone will be selling and absolutely no one will be buying!
5. Yahoo Inc, Yahoo is falling and is slowly dying. After all, who says Yahoo it no one! The biggest contender is Google (Google it that’s more like it!) It should be pretty obvious, while the search engine boom happened the search engines were making ridiculous amounts of money. Yahoo was stupid hoping to expand their company, they bought countless companies for stupid sums of money. Unfortunately, none of the companies did well and Yahoo lost it all!
That was my top five losers!
Creating a strong stock portfolio can be a hard job and I am going to explain how to…
- You can not just rely on one industry as if that industry failed would your portfolio survive?
- If you are starting of adding some stocks with stability will help. Do not just rely on these as they are not going to make you all the money.
- Add some stocks that you think are going to go down (In my next post) and short them as stocks are not always going to go up! (Shorting is betting against the stock)
- Add some stocks that are known to give out dividends as this will slowly increase your portfolio value.
- Do not invest all your money into one stock whatsoever!!!
McDonald’s, the first couple of words that spring to mind? For me, it’s unhealthy, fat and generally bad! But is that the case for the stocks price… YES! (At least in my view.)
I generally think that McDonald’s is going to plummet any minute now in fact. The latest sales report stated that the reason their sales were kept up was due to the all day breakfast! Mcdonald’s at the moment is listed for around $121 and Starbucks which does breakfast nicer and better is listed at around $57! So is Mcdonalds overvalued by 64 dollars… No, this is because McDonald’s have a lot more assets than Starbucks and the revenue for Mcdonalds is 9 billion dollars more but still, Mcdonald’s is overvalued!
To sum it up put a short on McDonld’s and watch your earnings rise!